How can I reach the BT customer service team for phone, broadband, TV, landline, and sports services?
- If you are having issues regarding BT landline, BT phone, BT broadband, TV and sports services, you need to call BT services order by phone free number 0800 100 400. The customers living abroad can dial BT contact phone number outside the UK 0179 359 6931.
- However, if you wish to make amendments in services, you need to call BT service amendment number free 0800 800 150.
- If you are facing login issues, you can take the help of the BT support assistants by calling BT customer login issues number free 0800 707 6310.
Who should i contact to pay my BT bill ?
You can pay your bills through phone by calling BT payment 24/7 automated line free 0800 443 311. The alternate number is BT 24 hour automated line free 0800 085 2819.
How can I deal with faults related to my phone line?
- Your technical issues regarding your phone lines can be resolved by calling at BT helpline number free 0800 800 151.
- If you have technical issues regarding BT broadband or TV or sport services, you need to call BT helpline broadband free number 0800 111 4567.
How can I cancel BT services?
- If you wish to cancel BT landline, phone, broadband, TV, mobile or sport services, you need to call BT services cancellation number 0800 783 1401.
- However, if the customer has died and the customer care team of BT services need to inform, you need to call BT help number 0800 169 1663.
- If you want to shift your home and want to shift BT services, you need to call the BT home move team at free number 0800 100 400.
How can I access the BT business customer service team?
BT sales team will serve you if you have any queries regarding your business. You need to call the BT business customer service team number free 0800 800 152 if your employees are less than 150. However, if your business have employees more than 150, you need to call the BT sales team at free number 0800 707 6320.