If you need complain about the HMRC you have some choices:
- Complain online: use your Gateway user ID and password, login to your HMRC account, and use the HMRC complaints form in order to make write your complaint.
- You can also complain through the phone by calling the HMRC customer service – call the specific department that you like to complain about.
- I will list here the main departments complaints phone numbers for you to make your life easy:
Income Tax complaints: 0300 200 3300
Tax credits complaints: 0345 300 3900
Self Assessment complaints: 0300 200 3310
National Insurance complaints: 0300 200 3500
- If you experienced serious misconduct by any of HMRC staff, send your complaint to:
HM Revenue and Customs PO Box 64353 London EC3P 3AW United Kingdom
Your HMRC Complaint
Submit Your HMRC
- Nearly done – we just need a little info
- Check your case before we send it off