First Utility is now called Shell Energy
Shell Energy Customer Service
Shell Energy supply 100% renewable electricity to UK homes, as well as gas, smart home technology and broadband services.
- You can easily manage your energy account online by signing in via the page to manage payments, submit meter readings, home move requests etc.
- For all energy queries, you can reach the advisors at Shell Energy customer services phone number UK 0330 094 5800. The Shell Energy opening hours are from Mon- Fri 8 am – 6:30 pm and Sat 9 am – 4 pm.
- The queries or requests can also be submitted in an online contact form via the page and the Shell Energy customer care members will revert back the earliest.
- Any of the energy questions can also be discussed through Shell Energy chat online sessions with the advisors via the page.
Shell Energy Emergency Contact Number
If you can smell gas or suspect gas leakage, you need to call the National Grid immediately on the helpline 0800 111 999. Alternatively, you can also call the Shell Energy emergency contact number 0330 094 5800 (option 9).
Shell Energy Broadband Contact
- For all broadband queries, the Shell Energy customer service advisors can be reached at Shell Energy broadband contact number UK 0330 094 5801. The Shell Energy broadband opening hours are from Mon- Sat 8 am – 8 pm and Sun 9 am- 6 pm.
- You also have an option to discuss your questions either via Shell Energy chat sessions through the page or via an email form through this page.
- If, in case, you wish to change your mind about cancelling the service, you can call the advisors at Shell Energy telephone number UK 0330 094 5801 as soon as possible.
Shell Energy Meter Reading
In case of smart meters, the readings are automatically submitted. In case of standard meters, you have various options accessible to submit the readings such as:
- Online- Gas or electricity readings can be submitted online by signing in via the page.
- Through the App-the easiest way to submit the readings is via the Shell Energy app (App store or on Google Play)
- Over the Telephone- the customers can also use the automated phone line at Shell Energy meter reading contact number 0330 094 5800 (option 1)
Shell Energy Pay Bill
There are number of ways to pay the bills such as:
- Monthly Direct Debit- this is the easiest way to pay a fixed amount every month on a fixed date.
- Variable Direct Debit- allows you pay for the exact amount of energy you have used in the month
- Online account- payment can be done by signing in online via the page
- Automated phone line- this is accessible 24 hours a day on the Shell energy automated payment line 0330 094 5800.
- Through Bank- you can pay by bank transfer using the sort code and account number
- Via Cheque- cheques payable to Shell Energy Retail Limited can be sent at the Shell Energy UK address: Shell Energy, PO Box 6363, Coventry, CV3 9LR
Shell Energy Priority Service Register
For the customers who are of pensionable age, with a visual or hearing impairment or or who are chronically sick etc., you can ask to be added to the Shell Energy Priority Services Register at any time by calling the support staff at Shell Energy phone number 0330 094 5800 or 18002 0330 094 5800 (text telephone services). You can also request for monthly bills in large print or Braille format or audio cassette tape or CD
Shell Energy Payment Issues
If, in case you are struggling to pay off the bills, the Shell Energy customer support staff can offer various possible solutions such as affordable debt repayment plan, joining the Fuel Direct Scheme, creating an instalment plan etc. If you think you won’t meet a payment for an agreed payment plan, you can call the advisors at Shell Energy phone no 0800 011 5166 or contact via Shell Energy email [email protected]