The Manchester Airports Group Plc (MAG) is the country’s largest UK-owned airport operator- owning three airports – Manchester, London Stansted, East Midlands.
- All general airport queries can be discussed at the Manchester Airport customer service free phone number 0808 169 7030.
- Customer service opening times: Mon- Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
- Any of the questions about the flights, booking, travel, lounge, parking etc. can be discussed with the Manchester Airport customer service desk through the online chat forum via the page and they will be more than happy to help further.
- Any requests or queries can also be sent by email via this page.
- If you wish to make the bookings for parking, lounges, hotels, car hire or security or if you need to make any changes in it, you can easily do the same online using this page.
Manchester Airport Address
If you wish to write, any of the correspondence can also be sent by mail at the Manchester Airport postal address:
Customer Contact Centre, 2nd Floor, Olympic House, Manchester Airport, M90 1QX
Manchester Airport Car Parking Contact
- For the bookings of car parking, lounges or Fast Track, you can call the Manchester Airport number 0808 168 6111 from Mon- Fri 9 am – 5 pm
- Regarding car parking questions, for the Manchester Airport you can call the Manchester Airport contact telephone number 0808 169 7030 and 0808 169 7029 for the Jet Parks queries from Mon- Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
- For any other queries regarding car parks including jet parks, short stay or to make any changes in car park bookings, you can call the Manchester Airport phone number 0808 168 6222 from Mon- Fri 9 am – 5 pm.
Manchester Airport Transfers
- You can get to the airport by car, coach or train. You can book for taxi and private hire through this page. The Street cars can also be booked online via the page or by phone at Manchester Airport contact 0161 228 7878.
- If you wish to travel by train, you can book the tickets via this page. You can also contact the National Rail Enquiries at their helpline 0845 748 4950
- To travel by bus, you can book the tickets via this page and you can check the bus timetables by visiting this page.
- To get to the airport by car, you can submit the booking details online via the page.
- Any changes in the transfer bookings, or to cancel it, you need to send the details via Manchester Airport group email address [email protected] with your booking reference number. Amendments can also be done over the phone by calling the Manchester Airport contact telephone number 0871 781 8178
Manchester Airport Lost Property Contact
- If, in case, you have lost any item in the terminal building, you are required to submit the details online using an email form via this page. It can take up to 120 hours for items of lost property to be processed, depending on where and when the item was lost. The location for the advisors will be at :Excess Baggage Company Lost Property & Left Luggage desk in Terminal 1.
- If, the luggage is not on the carousel, you need to contact the airline’s handling agent. Their contact details can be checked via this page.
- If you have left something on board a plane, then again you need to submit the details in an online form via the page and then you will be contacted if there is any match on the lost property.
Manchester Airport Special Assistance Contact
- If you require any special assistance through the airport, you need to inform your airline before your travel so that necessary arrangements are done. The airline contact details can be checked via this page.
- Assistance dogs are also allowed in the terminal building.
- The requests to use the Eaglehoist can be sent by email via the Manchester Airport contact email [email protected]
- The Sign Live service can also be used to contact for help, the app can be downloaded via the page.
Manchester Airport Travel Insurance Contact
For any questions about single trip, annual travel insurance, backpacker or winter travel cover, you can contact the Brokersure team at their helpline 0330 880 3635 or via their email [email protected] from Mon- Fri 8:30 am – 6 pm, Sat 8:30 am – 5 pm and Sun 10 am – 3 pm. The bookings for the travel cover can be done online via the page.
Manchester Airport Car Rental
To pick up your car rental, you can reach the Car Rental Village through a free bus transfer at the address: The Car Rental Village, Ringway Road, Manchester Airport, M22 5WH. You can make the bookings for the car at the Manchester Airport telephone no 0330 365 3001 anytime as it is open for 24 hours and manage it online via this page.
Manchester Airport Press Office
The journalists can discuss all their media related questions with the media head over the telephone at the Manchester Airport media contact number UK 0756 517 8364 or with the press officer at Manchester Airport phone number 0756 517 8245. The queries can also be sent via Manchester Airport email [email protected] and in case you want to contact out of office hours (between 5 pm- 9 am), you can call the Manchester Airport telephone no 0777 558 6785