- For all queries, the support staff can be contacted at GWR UK customer services number 0345 700 0125
- If you have a season ticket, you can make reservations for your regular trains by sending details to the GWR email address [email protected].
- Great Western Railway (GWR) is one of the largest train companies in Britain. For any questions about the train services, GWR customer services team can be contacted through social portals such as Facebook or Twitter pages from 6 am – 11 pm or you can send the queries through GWR WhatsApp number 0789 060 8043
GWR Bike Space
You can reserve a bike space at any time before your train arrives. You can reserve a space when you buy your ticket and if you already have a ticket, you can reserve online via the page or can call the advisors at the GWR contact number 0345 700 0125 or you can visit a ticket office.
GWR Lost Smartcard
If your GWR smartcard has been lost or stolen, you can call the support staff at the GWR telephone number 0345 700 0125. They will cancel the same and send the new one.
GWR Buy Tickets
There are various options to buy the ticket such as:
- Website- you can visit the web page to buy tickets before you travel
- Via App- The GWR mobile app (via the App Store and Google Play) is an easy way to plan, book and check your journey
- Ticket Office- you can use cash, credit/ debit cards, or rail travel vouchers to pay at the ticket office. The opening hours of the offices are mentioned at the GWR website
- Ticket Machines-At a ticket machine, you can buy a wide range of tickets available for immediate use. You can check whether your local station has a ticket machine via the web page or by calling National Rail Enquiries on their number 0345 748 4950.
- Touch Smartcard- the smartcard is available for season tickets and offers an easy way to store your train tickets.
- PlusBus- this is a discount price bus pass that you buy with your train ticket. Tickets can only be bought from GWR ticket offices or from the website
If you have any queries about the GWR souvenirs or about the order, the advisors can be reached at the GWR phone contact 0208 569 2250 from Mon- Fri 8:30 am- 5 pm or via GWR customer relations email [email protected]. They can also be contacted at the GWR customer service postal address: GWR, Geiger, BTC House, 9 Millington Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 4AZ
GWR Passenger Assistance
- If you have a disability or are elderly, you can pre-book journey assistance. The GWR passenger assistance has to be informed at least 2 hours before the journey. You can call them at the GWR 0800 number 0800 197 1329 or can use the text relay services at the GWR contact number 18001 0800 197 1329. The details can also be submitted using an online form via the page or you can use the app via this page.
- Any of your queries can be sent via GWR contact us email [email protected] or can send the details at the GWR contact info: Accessibility Manager GWR, Milford House, Swindon, SN1 1HL. Alternatively, you can also send via GWR email address [email protected]
- If you have pre-booked passenger assist, you can get help on your journey with the advisors either through the social portals such as Twitter account or you can send the WhatsApp message to GWR phone contact 0789 060 8043
- To order for the sensory pack, you can send the requests via the GWR UK email contact [email protected]
- If you need a braille assistance card, the request needs to be sent to the GWR contact us email [email protected]
GWR Group Bookings
- If you have a group of 10 or more to travel, you need to submit the details in an email form via the page.
- For all related information, you can submit the requests via GWR group bookings email address [email protected] or use the email form via the page
- For business travel groups of 10 or more, you can discuss related information either by calling GWR tel no 0345 700 0125 or via GWR contact us email [email protected]
GWR Lost Property
If you have lost something on the train or at the station, you can register all the details in an email form via the page. The support staff is accessible at Bristol Temple Meads station from Mon- Fri 8 am – 6 pm and Sat 9:30 am – 4:30 pm
GWR Business Travel
- If you have a business direct account, you can book the tickets online through this page.
- Your business direct account details can be managed online using the page.
- If you do not have a corporate rail travel account and wish to open, the GWR business direct team can be reached at GWR business travel contact number 0345 700 0125 from Mon- Fri 8:30 am – 6 pm or contact via GWR business email travel [email protected]
- All business travel requirements can be discussed in detail via GWR email [email protected] and the advisors will contact you back.
GWR Press Office
The journalists can reach the GWR press office team for all media related queries either via GWR press office email address [email protected] or over the telephone at the GWR press office contact number 0845 410 4444. The GWR opening hours are from Mon- Fri 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.