If you have to make your complaint to John Lewis, this is the right place and here you will find the proper procedure to make your John Lewis complaint. So, lets start with the process:
How do complain to John Lewis?
- First step is to contact John Lewis complaints number: 03456 049 049
- If that did not work, send John Lewis complaints team an email through their website: https://www.johnlewis.com/customer-services/email-us and also send the same to John Lewis complaints postal address: Customer Relations Department John Lewis & Partners PO Box 3586 Glasgow G73 9DW
- If that did not work and you like to escalate your Jonah Lewis complain, you should send an email to Jonah Lewis head of customer service email: [email protected]
- If all of that did not work, and you still need help with your complain to John Lewis, just visit the dispute resolution of the EU
- If all of that did not work, try using our own Jonah Lewis complaints form, and we will do our best (for free!) helping you resolving your issue.
Your John Lewis Complaint
Submit Your John Lewis
- Nearly done – we just need a little info
- Check your case before we send it off