Aer Lingus customer complaints process is very easy. First lets start with some basic initial complaints information:
- You can send your Aer Lingus complaint through Aer Lingus complaints department: Or before the flight: https://www.aerlingus.com/support/forms/post-travel-enquiry/
or after you made your compliant, and need to update it: https://www.aerlingus.com/support/forms/case-update/
- You can also use Aer Lingus customer service and complain (not free number! its a local rate number) phone number: 0333 006 6920
- If you have a complain about Aer Lingus flight or just ask for refund from Aer Lingus just use this Aer Lingus refund request form: https://www.aerlingus.com/support/forms/refund-request-form/
- You can also use our Aer Lingus customer complaints form that is on the button of this page, and we will do everything in our power to help you!
You can also try going directly to Aer Lingus head office and make your complaint to them, here is Aer Lingus CEO Sean Doyle.
Your Aer Lingus Complaint
Submit Your Aer Lingus
- Nearly done – we just need a little info
- Check your case before we send it off