How can I contact the Parcelforce customer service team?
You can reach the Parcelforce customer service team if you are having any inquiries related to the courier service provided by them. You need to call on Parcelforce customer care number 0344 800 4466 and explain your issue. You will be responded to immediately with an appropriate solution. The call on this number can be made between 8 AM-7 PM from Monday to Friday and between 8:30 AM-5 PM on Saturday. On Sunday, you can reach this number between 9 AM-5 PM. The customers having hearing problems can call on Parcelforce customer care number 0800 085 5854. For Welsh speaking customers, the customer service number is 0344 800 5550.You can even contact the Parcelforce customer support team through the post or personally visit their office at the following address:
100 Victoria Embankments, London EC4Y 0HQ
The Parcelforce helpline service is available 24 hours. You can either track your parcels or even file a complaint if you are not satisfied with the services of Parcelforce.
If you wish to file a complaint against Parcelforce postal service, you can do so by sending a complaint letter at the following Parcelforce complaint address:
Royal Mail customer services, Freepost PO Box 740, Plymouth PL97YB
How can I track my parcel with the Parcelforce tracking service?
You need to call on Parcelforce tracking number 0344 800 4466 if you wish to track the courier or cancel any parcel or make any changes in the delivery. You need to call on this number between the prescribed working hours. You need to mention your inquiry in detail and they will provide you the right solution either instantly or within the time prescribed by them.
How can I complain against the Parcelforce courier service?
- You can either send an email mentioning the complaint in detail at the Parcelforce email address [email protected] or make a call at Parcelforce complaint service number 0345 774 0740. Your complaint will be taken seriously and appropriate action will be taken. However, in the worst case you did not get a satisfactory response to your complaint, you can further escalate your complaint to the Royal Mail postal review panel. It is an independent platform that will give a neutral decision to your issue. You can file a complaint to the Royal Mail postal review panel through email at [email protected].
- If you wish to file a complaint regarding the Parcelforce post office issue, you can send an email to [email protected]. Alternatively, you can make a call at Parcelforce limited customer care complaint number 0345 722 3344. For general inquiries, you can call on Parcelforce customer support number 0344 800 4466.
How can I reach Parcelforce Worldwide courier service?
You can reach Parcelforce worldwide courier service by calling this number 0344 209 6100 which is available between 8 AM-7 PM from Monday to Friday, between 8 AM-12:30 PM on Saturday. The lines are closed on Sunday. However, Parcelforce courier service is available at 0344 209 6104. If you wish to reach at Parcelforce worldwide express courier service, you need to make a call at 0344 209 6102.
Where do I need to call if I want to reach Parcelforce Beckton, Parcelforce Chelmsford, and Parcelforce Tonbridge service, and other depot services?
- Parcelforce Beckton courier service is available at Parcelforce contact number Beckton 0344 209 6151.
- The customers who wish to reach Parcelforce Chelmsford courier service can call on Parcelforce Chelmsford depot contact number 0344 209 6150. Parcelforce Tonbridge courier service can be reached by calling on this number 0344 209 6126. These contact numbers are available between 8 AM-7 PM from Monday to Friday, between 8 AM-12:30 PM on Saturday but the numbers are not available on Sunday.
- Parcelforce Worldwide Welwyn courier service can be reached by the customers by calling at 0344 209 6153.
- Similarly, Parcelforce Bristol courier service number is 0344 209 6134 while Parcelforce worldwide Coventry depot number is 0344 209 6159. The call timings are the same as mentioned above i.e. between 8 AM-7 PM from Monday to Friday and between 8 AM-12:30 PM on Saturday. The lines are closed on Sunday.