Odeon Cinemas Customer Care UK
Odeon is a cinema brand name operating in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Norway. The tickets can be booked in cinema, online or via myODEON app (Android/ Apple). The Odeon Cinemas UK customer service members can easily be contacted online for any of your queries about bookings, refunds, vouchers, gift cards etc. by submitting an email form via the page or you can chat with them using the Odeon Cinemas UK live chat support page. The advisors are available Mon- Sun 10 am – 5 pm.
Odeon Cinemas UK Corporate Contact
For any corporate enquiries or if you wish to book private screening for your clients or colleagues, you can send the query details using an online contact form via the page and the team will revert back at the earliest. Any questions about the vouchers can be sent via Odeon Cinema email address [email protected] and the order for vouchers can be sent via Odeon UK email address [email protected]. For all corporate information, you can also get in touch with Odeon head office UK : 8th Floor, 1 Stephen Street, London, W1T 1AT or can send the requests at Odeon head office UK email address [email protected]. The media related queries can be sent via Odeon contact us email [email protected]
Odeon Locations UK
You can check the contact details, screen details and accessibility information of all Odeon Cinemas UK through this Odeon locations UK page.
- For the accessibility services, you can call the accessibility helpline 0333 015 1208 or 18001 0808 156 0609 (textphone) from Mon- Sun 10 am – 5 pm.
- For public transport details, the helpdesk can be reached at 0871 200 2233.
- All cinemas accept the CEA card, which entitles you to free companion tickets. For more details, you may visit their web page and for any questions you can dial the CEA card network minicom 0845 123 1292 or 0845 123 1297 (textphone).
Odeon Cinemas UK Accessibility Services
- People with disabilities can obtain one free ticket for a person accompanying them to the cinema. To book the carer ticket, you need a CEA card. For any related queries, you can call the Odeon Cinemas UK accessibility services phone number 0333 015 1208 or 18001 0808 156 0609 (textphone) from Mon- Sun 10 am – 5 pm.
- If you do not have a CEA card, then you may talk with the team members at the cinema box office or can submit the request via this page. Alternatively, you can also call the Odeon Cinema UK disability services phone number 0800 138 3315
Odeon Cinema UK Gift Vouchers
- Odeon.co.uk gift cards can be bought as plastic or eGifts for use in UK. For any queries or to cancel the purchase, you can call the Odeon gift card customer service no UK 0331 630 5411.
- The support advisors can also be contacted by email via [email protected]. The gift card balances can be checked in cinema or online using this page.
Odeon UK Careers
- All work opportunities’ details can be checked through this page and if you have any issues concerning online vacancy search and application facility, you can send in the details via Odeon UK email address [email protected].
- For any other questions, you may use the Odeon Cinema contact email [email protected].
- The experts can also be reached at Odeon Cinemas UK contact details: ODEON Cinemas Ltd, 3rd Floor, 8 First Street, Manchester M15 4RP
- Ireland email: [email protected].
- You can also be reached at Odeon UK contact address: Data Protection Officer, ODEON , 3rd Floor, 8 First Street, Manchester, M15 4RP or at Ireland Contact address: Data Protection Officer, ODEON, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Republic of Ireland. If you have further related complaint, and if you are in the UK, the issue can be raised to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)If you are in the UK you can make a complaint at any time, to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) via their web page.